The triple wireless Polar CS200cad heart rate monitor bicycle computer is the complete packgage, and the most loaded cycle computer for the money. Speed, cadence and heart rate, all wireless. Four lines of data on the display that scrolls automatically. Exclusive Polar features that links to your PC, the CS200cad is more than just a cycle computer.
- Wireless sensor that provides current, average, and maximum speeds.
- Easy attachment and aerodynamic design.
- Cycling Energy Output: Cycling workload as kcal/h and kcal/km. With this feature you can foresee your calorie expenditure and secure sufficient intake on a long ride. This feature is also useful for comparing and analyzing the loads of various training types. It also measures how economical your training is.
- Memory Files: A feature that automatically stores all cycling data from the last seven trainings.
- Estimated time of arrival: Set the distance you are going to ride, and your cycling computer calculates the estimated time of arrival based on your cycling speed.
- Speed Pointer: A feature that points out the difference between average speed/pace and actual speed/pace on the display by up/down arrows.
- Counts and displays calorie expenditure.
- Prevents cross-talk from other heart rate monitors.
- Determines personal heart rate limits for a training session.
- Target zones with visual, audible alarm
- Maximum, Average heart rate
- Automatic lap recording
- Exercise date
- Polar WearLink 31 coded transmitter belt
- Compatible with Polar Cycling Coach web service
- Trip Distance
- Speed (current, average, max)
- Wheel size settings for two bicycles
- Bike Mount Wireless speed sensor
- Wireless cadence sensor
- Graphical comparision of heart rate and speed
- Automatic display scroll
- Multifunctional handlebar/stem installation
- Speed sensor installation for different fork shapes
- Water resistant
- Date and weekday indicator
- Low battery indicator