| The Satori is Tacx's newest trainer. The Satori is the super power trainer for Pro Tour teams. Its sturdy, ergonomic frame stands rock-steady on the floor. The brake consists of a very powerful Neodynium magnet and an extra large steel flywheel. The position of the magnet relative to the flywheel is adjusted with the 10-position remote resistance lever. This gives rise to a magnetic field of such magnitude that it enables training to take place at unbelievably high power with low pedalling frequencies. It features:
- Skyliner front wheel support included.
- Powerful Neodymium magnet & extra big flywheel offer extreme high power from a low cadence.
- Soft Gel rolling cylinder, with stainless steel running surface; this is both sound-deadening and wear resistant.
- Innovative quick release lever; once-only adjustment.
- Resistance lever with indication scale; 10 different resistances.
- Bar mounted break force lever fits standard and oversize bars.
- Rock solid, foldable Satori frame that fits road, mtb, and city bikes.